- Submit completed Application and Reference Form to the site you wish to attend.
- High school graduate or equivalency.
- Official high school or GED Transcript can be submitted at the time of interview. If applicable, official college transcripts can be submitted at this time.
- Must be seventeen years of age or older.
- Option A: Successfully complete the Test of Essential Academic Skills* (ATI Teas testing). The applicant must obtain a total score of 50 or a minimum total score of 45 accompanied by a reading score of 60 or higher.
- Option B: To exempt out of the entrance exam, the applicant must submit official documentation with one of the following: SAT Scores: Taken within 2 years. Math score of 480 or higher and Reading score of 480 or higher. ACT Scores: Taken within 2 years. English - 18, Reading - 21, and Natural Science - 24.College Credits: 30 completed credits from and accredited college/university with a GPA of 2.2 or higher.
For more information and a free brochure, call the Practical Nursing Program at 724-763-1311, Ext. 4302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org